If you are looking for an Airfood recipe, first you have to understand what Airfood is, then the list of Airfood recipes is presented below.
What is Airfood?
The term Airfood is mainly known as foods that are low in calories, and these would fill the stomachs but give little nutrition. Imagine popcorns, celery sticks, rice cakes and diet beverages, there is no need to criticise Airfood recipe. Significantly, as with all other foods, they also have their name and mark in the food industry. Furthermore, there is a requirement to highlight how supportive these foods could backfire.
One of the benefits of having these kinds of food, if you are starving and you cannot control your hunger when it may yield and fits. Let me explain it to you in simple words, if you already have the plan of dinner with your friends, relatives or with colleagues on 8 pm but you feel hungry on 7pm, then Airfood would be the best choice if anyone may be eating heavy, but in current your requirement is to take light food stick you up for almost one hour maximum.
Top 8 Airfood recipes:
A healthy diet must encompass Airfood, as well as, they are low in calories.
Popcorns are considered the best airfood, and they are easy to make by simply following the Airfood recipe
- Add 2 tbsp of any vegetable oil in a wok and put it on low to medium flame
- One cup of kernel corns in the oil
- Mix it well and put the lid to cover it for five minutes
- Wait until you heard the popping noise and then remove the lid
- Put the popcorns in a bowl and add extra ingredients which you like
2. Celery juice
- Separate the celery sticks and wash them well
- Chopped celery stick, cut half lemon and th little portion of green apple
- Put all the ingredients in mixer and blend them well
- Strain the juice and pour it into a jug and serve it in a glass
3. Rice cakes
- Take a large bowl, gently mix everything in the bowl
- Then add butter as per requirement, mix it with a large spoon or measure the cup to pour the Rice mixture on the pan.
- Press it down with the help of a spatula.
- Cook it for 3 to 4 minutes until it turns golden
Carrots are also included in the list of Airfood recipe,as it is a bit sweet in taste, crunchy and full of nutrition. They are available in different two colours which depends on the areas. The carrot also comes in orange colour and it has its own mixed taste.
Grapefruits are taken as fruits which have citrus, and they are famous for their tangy flavour. They could be enjoyed on their own or in salads or with the combination of yoghurt, or they can also be served with fish. They are rich in nutrients and included in the list of Airfood recipe. They are also beneficial for individuals who are on diet, and they promote good health for the brain and heart.
6. Iceberg lettuce
It is one of the high water content foods. It is mainly used in salads and on the first layer of sandwiches and burgers. While most individuals think it is not as nutritious as other kinds of lettuce, iceberg lettuce has been taken as the best source of some nutrients, involving vitamin k and folate.
Onions are airfood vegetables which are associated with numerous health benefits. Let us explain through example, research reveals that following a diet high in vegetables in the allium family like garlic, onion and it might decrease the threat of specific health situations such as kidney and cardiac issues.
8. Vegetarian pie
It is the most delicious air food recipe, which has been cooked with ready made filo pastry, lentils full of proteins and numerous sweet and roasted vegetables. It is easy to serve, the dish is just ready in 15 minutes.
One dish ground turkey with sweet potato
This dish is also considered an airfood . the recipe of this dish is listed below
- Take a large pot, put all the ingredients (turkey, onion, and garlic and cook it for 8 mins on medium to low flame.
- Cut the vegetables which you liked and add them with tomato puree and mix it well and put the lid for one more minute
- After this add smoked paprika, sweet potatoes, salt and pepper as per requirement.